At Green Pest Pros, our highest priorities are to keep you safe, healthy, and feeling secure, along with protecting your property from damage. We use a variety of safe methods to fight a number of pest infestation problems, including:
As soon as you spot any of these unwelcome critters in your home—or any others—give us a call. We will use our professional experience with pests to determine the source of the infestation, get rid of it using safe methods, and prevent pests from coming back.
If you’re struggling with a pest infestation we haven’t mentioned, we still know how to take care of it. Give us a call to discuss how we can help.
Our Extermination Process
When you work with Green Pest Pros, you can expect friendly service and real results. After you call us to discuss your pest infestation concerns, a pest control expert will be dispatched to your home. What you can expect during our visit? Our technician will:
- Talk with you about your pest infestation and where you have seen pests
- Determine the source of the infestation by inspecting home entry points pests may be using, including windows, pipes, doors, attics, garages, and crawlspaces
- Check for moisture, which may attract pests
- Discuss our findings and make recommendations, which may include sprays, traps, or pesticides
- Make a plan to prevent future infestations, including sealing cracks in your foundation, removing moisture in your attic, and/or fixing any frayed wires that rodents have chewed through
Our pest control experts are thorough and professional. If you have any concerns or questions during their visit, don’t hesitate to ask.
Natural Pest Control Spray
When you’re dealing with the frustration of a pest infestation, the last thing you want is the additional stress of dangerous chemicals in your home and around your family. It is possible to treat pests with sprays that are non-toxic. The benefits of Green Pest Pro’s eco-friendly pest control spray include:
- Protection of your yard, including grass and landscaping
- No toxic fumes or lingering bad smells after treatment
- Safety for children and pets
- Less disruption to your daily life
Green Pest Pros cares about removing pests from your home and keeping you and your family comfortable and safe in the process. Our eco-friendly sprays and treatments remove any worries about toxins during this process.
Contact Your Local Branch Today!
We are experts in removing annoying and dangerous pest infestations from homes and workplaces. If you spot a line of ants, a hornet nest, rodent droppings, or other signs of a pest infestation, give us a call. Infestations require an immediate response from a professional, so reach out as soon as possible.