Identifying common pests in Charlotte, North Carolina—from stinging pests and rodents to spiders and ants—can be incredibly difficult as there are thousands of different species living in the area. Not knowing what type of pests you’re dealing with makes getting rid of them that much harder. Luckily, Evergreen’s pest library provides identifiable information on local pests, helping you take the first step in eliminating them.
Most Commonly Known Pests in Charlotte, North Carolina
Local pests in Charlotte, North Carolina, include:
- Ants (odorous house ants, little black ants, acrobat ants)
- Spiders (orb weavers, black widows)
- Stinging Pests (wasps, carpenter bees, honey bees)
- Soldier Bugs
- Rodents (black rats, deer mice, Norway rats)
How to Keep Pests Away
Whether it’s mice scurrying around your basement, wasps invading your attic, or termites slowly eating away at wood, pests in Charlotte, North Carolina, are notorious for finding ways inside your home. Even if you get rid of in-sight pests, there are a number of hidden areas around your home that pests can lurk in, such as:
- Inside walls or around baseboards or moldings
- Around sinks, drains, or exposed pipes
- Basements or attics
- Behind appliances or piles of clutter
If you’re worried about keeping common pests in Charlotte, North Carolina, out of your home, there are a few preventative measures you can take. However, following these tips may only reduce the number of bugs and rodents around your home. Only a professional technician can get rid of them completely.
- Keep plants and landscaping trimmed
- Seal doors and windows
- Properly dispose of trash
- Store food in sealed containers
- Keep your home or business clean
Contact Evergreen for Your Pest Management Services in Charlotte, North Carolina
Your search for pest management in Charlotte, North Carolina, is over thanks to Evergreen Pest Solutions. Using our four-point treatment service, we’ll identify the types of pests that have invaded your property and come up with a customized treatment plan to eliminate them. The best part? Our services are designed to fit any budget. Contact Evergreen today to schedule an appointment or learn more about how to get rid of pests on our pest library page.