The most common residential invaders are spiders, ants and wasps. Our customers want… Peace Of Mind that these pests will not be moving in to share their space! At Evergreen Pest Solutions we take pride in protecting your home from year-round invaders and seasonal pests. To accomplish this we are committed to the following:
* Experienced, Licensed, Well-Trained Technicians
* Guaranteed Services with Free-Call backs
* Safe, Environmentally Friendly Solutions
How Does Pest Control in Boise Work?
- Inspection: During your initial treatment, our trained technician will perform a full inspection of your property and identify specific treatment needs. We will identify potential nesting sites, harborage areas and entry points in and around your home. Upon each returning visit your technician will continue to monitor your home and adapt our treatments to the changing seasons and movement of pests.
- Exterior Service: Insects typically enter the home from the outside. With our Evergreen specialized exterior treatment, your home and family will be protected from invading insects. Your technician will treat the foundation, immediate yard, and other entry points around your home. We will also granulate flower beds with moisture activated crystals to discourage pests from nesting in these high moisture, high vegetation areas.
- Aerial Defense: Household eaves represent some of the most common nesting locations for many pests, particularly spiders and wasps. Our Aerial Defense service includes sweeping down spider webs and using a web-a-way (a natural product that discourages web building in spiders) as well as removing all reachable wasp nests on the first and second story eaves.
- Interior Service: Pests live and breed in areas that are often difficult to see or reach, like cracks and crevices and behind walls. In fact, the majority of pests live completely out of view of the homeowner. Your technician carries the most complete arsenal of tools at his disposal and is trained to protect your home and eradicate these pests from their hiding places in the most efficient and responsible manner.