We understand that your commercial pest control needs in Colorado Springs, CO, will differ based on the type of business you run. A restaurant will have very different needs than a warehouse; an office in one industry will need different services than an office in another.
Evergreen Pest Control can develop a customized treatment plan for you and your company that will keep all pests from having a negative impact on your business success.
Evergreen’s Colorado Springs Commercial Pest Control
Pest control for businesses is about more than just making sure the creepy crawlies are eradicated. Other things that need to be considered are budget, health and safety of employees/tenants, and education of the occupants.
To accommodate these concerns, we take a six-step approach to commercial pest control in Colorado Springs.
- Inspection: The primary function of the initial visit is to do a thorough evaluation of the premises to determine which pests are present while also observing and discussing other factors such as:
- Harborage areas
- Resource sites
- Sanitation problems
- Possible reinfestation sources
- Health concerns of sensitive occupants
- Evaluation: We will use the information from the initial Integrated Pest Management inspection and evaluation to develop a customized and comprehensive pest control program for the site, using only EPA-registered pesticides. Some measures that may be considered are:
- Crack and crevice procedures
- Flushing agents
- Insect Growth Regulators (IGRs)
- Residual treatment
The type and number of monitoring stations are determined, and recheck intervals are established.
- Education: While this may seem an odd component of a pest control treatment plan, it is actually one of the most important elements of successful pest control for businesses. We can come in and eliminate pests and implement measures, but if you have employees who keep open snacks in their desk drawer or tenants who are not keeping a clean apartment, certain pests will continue harboring in the safe home they’ve found.
- Eradication: Using your pest control treatment plan, we do initial applications to eliminate pest problems. Monitoring stations are placed about a week after initial eradication measures.
- Follow-Up: If there is a severe infestation, we will complete follow-up treatments until the problem is solved. The monitoring stations help us determine how many follow-up treatments are necessary.
- Quality Assurance: To keep your business or commercial property in prime shape and pest-free, we will do periodic checks on the monitoring stations. During the visit, our technicians will also look for signs of pest activity such as:
- Pest damage
- Fecal deposits
- Active harborage sites
- Potential reinfestation
Evergreen Pest Control is ready to help you with commercial pest control in Colorado Springs, CO. We serve many types of business, including:
- Medical facilities
- Doctor’s offices
- Retail space
- Hotels and hospitality
- Small businesses
- Store facilities
- Government buildings
- Rental properties
Contact us today to set up your initial Integrated Pest Management inspection. View our pest library today to see the types of pests we service!