The Green Pest Pros understand that as a business owner, you don’t want any surprise pests scaring away your patrons. With our commercial pest control services, we can help you keep customers comfortable by preventing pests of all kinds from visiting your property. We provide customized solutions that include inspection, eradication, follow-up, and more.
What is Included in Commercial Pest Control Services?
Our commercial pest control services follow a six-step plan to ensure lasting results and a positive customer experience.
- Inspection – We’ll inspect your home for signs of infestation, as well as identify any problems or areas that may attract pests in the future. We’ll also ask about allergies and respiratory problems of current residents.
- Evaluation – Customized plans are created and will include EPA-registered pesticides, traps, flushing agents, or other effective and appropriate treatments. The location and number of monitoring stations will be determined and recommendations given for pest elimination.
- Education – We’ll discuss current and potential problems with you, as well as possible treatment options. In some cases, managers or housekeeping personnel will also be involved to ensure you get the best results.
- Eradication – Initial procedures are implemented, and within the first week, monitoring stations are placed.
- Follow-Up – If a need is identified during evaluation, follow-up treatments will occur as planned.
- Quality Assurance – Monitoring stations will be regularly checked, technicians will inspect for other signs of pests, and all activity will be documented to keep all technicians informed.
Types of Businesses Serviced
We are experienced and trained to work in a variety of commercial properties, including those listed below.
- Hospitals, clinics, and medical offices
- Hotels and hospitality
- Government facilities
- Stores and retail buildings
- Rental properties
- Small businesses
Commercial Pest Control Cost
Commercial pest control costs may not be something you think to include in your company budget. However, preventing an infestation will save you money in the long run. Pest problems can cause you to lose employees or patrons, or you may have to close down your business while the problem is resolved.
Get Started in Your Area Today
The Green Pest Pros of Evergreen, Greenway, and Greenline Pest Control have locations across the US and are ready to help you prepare for pests. Contact us today to determine your commercial pest control cost and find out how we can help eliminate all pests from your office or business.