Evergreen Pest Solutions, LLC
4541 S Decatur St
Englewood, CO 80110
Pests are sneaky. They invade the darker, uninhabited parts of your home and go unnoticed for some time. It’s only when they become a major problem that you realize you’re in need of a pest exterminator in Denver, CO. If rodents or pests have taken over your home, use the form below to contact Evergreen Pest Control. We work harder than anyone to ensure your home is clean, safe, and protected from common Denver pests, including:
As one of the best Denver pest removal companies out there, we’re committed to keeping your home protected from the threat of pests no matter what.
Warning Signs of Infestation
There are a few common signs that you’re in need of a professional pest exterminator in Denver. If you’ve seen any of the signs below, contact our team today:
- Noise: Pests love to hide in your walls, crawlspaces, or attic. Even if you can’t see them, that doesn’t mean they’re not there. You’ll want to listen for the pitter-patter of feet or any other sounds that tell you they’re in the house.
- Smell: If you smell any kind of musky odor in your basement or garage, investigate immediately. If you see signs of nesting or droppings, pests have invaded your home and need to be dealt with.
- Nesting: Your home provides shelter from the weather and other predators, so once pests enter your home, they probably won’t leave. They’ll usually make nests in the darker, isolated parts of your home like behind insulation, appliances, or in wall cavities.
- Damaged wiring or furniture: If you see damaged wiring or furniture that looks like it’s been chewed on, chances are there are mice in your home. You should also investigate your cupboards to ensure there aren’t any bite marks around the edges.
- Droppings: Whether it’s urine or fecal matter, any type of dropping left from a pest or rodent is a serious sign of trouble. These droppings can contain harmful bacteria and viruses. If you see clear signs of animal droppings or something that looks like coffee granules, contact our team for Denver pest removal services.
What Happens if You Don’t Get an Exterminator?
We’re not trying to be alarmist, but some of these tiny pests can cause big trouble if they’re not properly dealt with. Fire ant bites can be extremely painful and can cause further troubles for those allergic. Cockroaches are thought to spread diseases such as salmonella and gastroenteritis. Rats can carry infectious diseases, and up to 25% of house fires each year are caused by rodents nibbling through cords and wires.
Some pests aren’t much more than a nuisance, but some are legitimate risks to your home and family. An experienced pest control company can help you differentiate between the two.
Powerful Pest Control & Removal at an Affordable Price
No matter what type of pests you’re struggling with, our team of licensed and experienced technicians will help you eradicate them at a great price. Don’t wait until a minor bug problem becomes an infestation. Contact us today! You can reach us by calling 720-749-2899 or by filling out the form above. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
If you’re an existing customer, click here to login to your customer portal.